Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Brunch 2011

Another spring is upon us (but you can’t tell) and that means my quarterly brunch! This spring time annual tradition was one of the most successful to date! The best part for my friends, I was not trying to solicit them for money to support a charity or run! The weather was mostly agreeable- since it didn’t pour the entire day! Here is the menu

3.       Vegan Sausage Gravy
4.       Vegan Buttermilk Biscuits
5.       Tempeh Bacon
6.       Carob Muffins with Vanilla Frosting
7.       Bloody Mariam (Spicer Indian Bloody Mary- From Aarti @Food Network )
8.       Mimosas
9.       Mixed drinks galore

This was the first brunch I did that was 100% vegan! I will link each of the items as a recipe throughout the week. All of the food received good reviews considering that I was the only vegan/vegetarian there!


No comments:

Post a Comment